Eligibility for school exam
- Completion of all hours of your course.
- Have a 75% homework average (only for Sales Prelicense students).
- Testing takes place on Thursday at 1:00pm. Please pre-register for test upon completion of course.
- Pass school exam with minimum of 75%.
Eligibility for state exam
- Completion of all required course hours
- An individual applying for a license by taking a state examination at an AMP Test Center MUST take this information with them to the Test Center on the day of their examination. The information will be submitted at the AMP Test Center as part of applying for the license after the exam is passed. Effective January 1, 2012, the Georgia “Illegal Immigration Reform and Enforcement Act of 2011” requires all applicants for real estate licensure or appraiser classification to submit to the Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC): (1) a “secure and verifiable document” for identification purposes as defined in O.C.G.A. §50-36-2 and (2) a “signed and sworn affidavit verifying the applicant’s lawful presence in the United States” as required in O.C.G.A. §50-36-1. An individual applying for a real estate license or an appraiser classification by taking a state examination at an AMP Test Center will take this information with them to the Test Center on the day of their examination. The information will be submitted at the AMP Test Center as part of applying for the license after the exam is passed. You can access this form on the Georgia Real Estate Commission’s website: www.grec.state.ga.us/forms/reforms.html
Eligibility to receive state license
- State license is issued by the Georgia Real Estate Commission: www.grec.state.ga.us.
- Submit a criminal history report w ith no issues. (Please note that the criminal history report cannot be more than 60 days old when presented for the license.)
- Submit a “Sponsoring Broker” form.
- Pay $171.00 for state license.
Important contact information:
- Technical support, first reference technical support at www.LearnAnytime.net. If you still have technical questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions and need help please contact Moira Taylor at 404 920-8613 or email her at email@example.com
How to pre-register for your state exam and real estate licenseWhen you have successfully completed your Pre-license course, your completion date will be electronically transmitted to the Georgia Real Estate Commission. To process an application and proof of course completion, CEIWW requires 48 to 72 hours.
After this time, contact AMP at 1-800-345-6559 or visit their website, www.goAMP.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to schedule your state exam.